Music is as important as breathing as it is a partner with human emotion. With the advent of modern technology the devices have shrunk and storage memory have widened giving the users more and more flexibility to utilize this space and incorporate for storing great tunes and melodies that can just lift the mood and be a companion on a lonely metro trip or a bus ride.
But for listening music, we need first to have it on our devices, and thus here the importance of music downloaders is understood. These first applications are the bridge which helps the user to listen to music directly from the internet or download to the device and here them repeatedly in the absence of a connection.
The downloaders are coded programs that create an interface. They are paramount as they help in downloading actual music and allow uploaders get the credits for their hard work and also dissolve piracy extensively which has become an international crime. Music downloaders also help advertisers in placing ads on the sites offering the most listened songs supporting the industry financially.
What is iTube/PlayTube & how to install it on Android Devices?
itube is a brother in arms of the music downloading app industry. Designed specifically to assist online YouTube viewability it also offers the option of downloading music and videos directly to your Android device. The best part is that the application never promotes any ad and also never pushes for personal data helping the customers save data and enhance their musical experience.
To Download iTube and using the app here are the steps…1. Go to the Google App Store from your Android Device
2. Type in search “iTube music downloader.”
3. Go to the options and download the official App APK to your device
4. Tap on download option
5. Tap on Allow download
6. Wait for download to complete depending on your connection speed and availability
7. Once complete open the app for the first time and tap on perfect setup
8. Tap on “I agree to Terms and Conditions” if any after reading them carefully
9. Open app and type your favorite YouTube video and allow streaming
10. If you desire to download it, tap on download symbol and the video will ask for downloading permission
11. Tap on Allow or download option
12. The video will automatically open once it is downloaded.
13. Enjoy the offline video and the music.